A Practical Approach to Obstetric Anesthesia
- Presents the most up-to-date information available in obstetric anesthesiology, including guidance on both routine and complicated patient care.
- Features new chapters on ultrasound and echocardiographic techniques, trauma, management of the opioid dependent parturient, and maternal morbidity and mortality.
- Covers pharmacology and physiology, antepartum considerations, labor and delivery, postpartum issues, and disease states in obstetric patients, including a chapter on obesity and pregnancy, as well as guidelines from national organizations.
- Provides Clinical Pearls throughout, as well as Key Points in each chapter and current references for further study.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web